Sophie is a family travel expert and a Disney enthusiast. She loves exploring the parks with her kids and sharing her tips for making the most out of a Disney vacation with children.
Absolutely! Disney World offers a variety of character dining experiences where you can enjoy a delicious meal while meeting your favorite Disney characters. Making dinner reservations for these experiences is highly recommended, as they tend to be quite popular and can book up quickly. Here's a guide on how to make dinner reservations for Disney World's character dining experiences:
1. Plan Ahead: It's best to start planning your dining reservations as early as possible, especially for character dining experiences. Reservations can be made up to 180 days in advance, so mark your calendar and set a reminder to secure your desired dining experience.
2. Choose Your Character Dining Experience: Disney World offers several character dining experiences, each with its own unique theme and characters. Some popular options include Cinderella's Royal Table in Magic Kingdom, Chef Mickey's at Disney's Contemporary Resort, and Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in Epcot. Research the options and decide which one suits your family's preferences.
3. Make a Reservation Online: The easiest way to make dinner reservations for Disney World's character dining experiences is through the official Disney World website or the My Disney Experience mobile app. Simply log in to your account, select the date, time, and restaurant of your choice, and follow the prompts to complete your reservation. If you don't have an account, you can create one for free.
4. Contact Disney Dining: If you prefer to make your reservations over the phone or have any special requests, you can call Disney Dining at (407) WDW-DINE. The Cast Members will be happy to assist you in making your dinner reservation and answer any questions you may have.
5. Be Flexible: Keep in mind that popular character dining experiences may have limited availability, especially during peak seasons. If your first choice is not available, consider being flexible with your date or time. Sometimes, securing a reservation for a slightly earlier or later time can make all the difference.
6. Be Prepared for Prepayment: Some character dining experiences, such as Cinderella's Royal Table, require prepayment at the time of booking. Make sure to check the specific payment requirements for your chosen dining experience to avoid any surprises.
Remember, character dining experiences are not included in your park admission and require a separate reservation. They are a fantastic way to meet your favorite Disney characters, enjoy a delicious meal, and create magical memories with your family. So don't forget to make your dinner reservations early to secure your spot at these enchanting experiences!