Avery is a travel enthusiast and a Disney fanatic. She has been to Disney World more times than she can count and loves sharing her tips and tricks for making the most out of your Disney vacation.
Hey there! If you and your partner are planning a trip to Disney World without the kiddos, I've got some fantastic tips to help you have an unforgettable time. Disney World isn't just for families, it's a magical place for couples too!
1. Stay at a Disney Resort: To make your trip extra special, consider staying at one of the many Disney Resorts. These resorts offer luxurious accommodations, romantic settings, and convenient transportation to the parks. Some great options for couples include Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney's Polynesian Village Resort, and Disney's BoardWalk Inn.
2. Plan a Romantic Dinner: Disney World is home to some incredible dining experiences perfect for couples. Treat yourselves to a romantic dinner at one of the many fine dining restaurants in the parks or at one of the resort hotels. Be sure to make advanced dining reservations to secure your spot!
3. Enjoy the Thrill Rides: Don't be fooled, Disney World isn't just about princesses and fairy tales. There are plenty of thrilling rides that will get your adrenaline pumping! Head to Magic Kingdom for classics like Space Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, or visit Disney's Hollywood Studios for the heart-pounding Tower of Terror and Rock 'n' Roller Coaster.
4. Explore Epcot's World Showcase: Epcot's World Showcase is a must-visit for couples. Take a leisurely stroll around the World Showcase Lagoon, stopping to enjoy the sights, sounds, and flavors of different countries. Indulge in a glass of wine in France, savor sushi in Japan, or share a romantic dinner in Italy.
5. Take a Romantic Boat Ride: Disney World offers several romantic boat rides that are perfect for couples. Hop aboard the Liberty Square Riverboat in Magic Kingdom for a scenic cruise along the Rivers of America, or take a romantic journey on the Friendship Boats that connect Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and several resort hotels.
6. Enjoy the Nighttime Spectaculars: End your day at Disney World with a magical nighttime spectacular. Watch in awe as fireworks light up the sky above Cinderella Castle during Happily Ever After in Magic Kingdom, or be mesmerized by the stunning visuals and music of Epcot's IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth.
7. Take Advantage of Extra Magic Hours: If you're staying at a Disney Resort, take advantage of Extra Magic Hours. These additional park hours are exclusively for resort guests and allow you to enjoy select attractions with shorter wait times. It's a great way to make the most of your time at Disney World.
Remember, Disney World can be just as enchanting for couples as it is for families. So go ahead and plan your romantic getaway to the most magical place on earth. Have a magical time!