Sophie is a family travel expert and a Disney enthusiast. She loves exploring the parks with her kids and sharing her tips for making the most out of a Disney vacation with children.
Planning a two-day trip to Orlando and wondering which theme parks to visit? Look no further! I've got you covered with the best theme parks to make your trip truly magical.
1. Walt Disney World Resort: No trip to Orlando is complete without a visit to the iconic Walt Disney World Resort. With four incredible theme parks to choose from, you'll be spoiled for choice. Magic Kingdom is a must-visit, with its enchanting castle and classic Disney characters. Epcot offers a unique blend of technology and culture, while Disney's Hollywood Studios is perfect for movie buffs. Animal Kingdom is a paradise for animal lovers, with thrilling rides and up-close encounters with wildlife.
2. Universal Orlando Resort: If you're a fan of Harry Potter or other popular movie franchises, Universal Orlando Resort is a must-visit. The resort is home to two incredible theme parks: Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure. Explore the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, go on thrilling rides, and immerse yourself in the world of your favorite movies.
3. SeaWorld Orlando: For a unique and educational experience, head to SeaWorld Orlando. Get up close and personal with marine life, enjoy thrilling rides, and catch awe-inspiring shows featuring dolphins, killer whales, and more. Don't miss the chance to interact with penguins at Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin.
4. LEGOLAND Florida Resort: If you're traveling with little ones, LEGOLAND Florida Resort is the perfect choice. This theme park is designed for kids aged 2-12 and offers a world of fun with LEGO-themed rides, shows, and attractions. Explore Miniland USA, where famous landmarks are recreated using LEGO bricks, and let your creativity soar at the LEGO Factory.
5. Discovery Cove: For a more exclusive and immersive experience, consider visiting Discovery Cove. This all-inclusive day resort offers the opportunity to swim with dolphins, snorkel with tropical fish, and relax on pristine beaches. Admission is limited, so be sure to book in advance.
Remember, with only two days, it's important to plan your itinerary wisely. Consider purchasing park hopper tickets to maximize your time and experience multiple parks in one day. Also, make dining reservations in advance to avoid long waits at popular restaurants.
No matter which theme parks you choose, I guarantee you'll have an unforgettable time in Orlando. So pack your bags, put on your Mickey ears, and get ready for a magical adventure!