Avery is a travel enthusiast and a Disney fanatic. She has been to Disney World more times than she can count and loves sharing her tips and tricks for making the most out of your Disney vacation.
When it comes to planning a family vacation to Orlando, Florida, there are numerous vacation packages to choose from. As a travel enthusiast and Disney fanatic, I have personally experienced many of these packages and can provide some recommendations for families looking to have a magical time in the city.
1. Disney World Vacation Packages: If you're looking for the ultimate family vacation, it's hard to beat a trip to Disney World. Disney offers a variety of vacation packages that include accommodations at their resorts, park tickets, and sometimes even dining plans. These packages are designed to make your trip as seamless as possible, allowing you to focus on creating unforgettable memories with your loved ones.
2. Universal Orlando Resort Vacation Packages: For families who are fans of Harry Potter, Jurassic Park, or superheroes, a vacation package to Universal Orlando Resort is a great choice. These packages often include accommodations at one of Universal's on-site hotels, park tickets, and sometimes even express passes to skip the lines. With two amazing theme parks, Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure, there's something for everyone in the family to enjoy.
3. All-Inclusive Resorts: Another option for families is to book an all-inclusive resort near Disney World or Universal Orlando. These resorts often offer a range of amenities and activities for families, including pools, water parks, kids' clubs, and even on-site dining options. By choosing an all-inclusive resort, you can relax and enjoy your vacation without having to worry about planning every detail.
4. Vacation Home Rentals: If you prefer a more home-like experience, renting a vacation home in Orlando can be a great option for families. There are many rental companies that offer spacious homes with multiple bedrooms, full kitchens, and private pools. This allows your family to have plenty of space to spread out and relax after a long day of exploring the theme parks.
5. Customized Vacation Packages: If none of the pre-packaged options suit your family's needs, you can also consider creating a customized vacation package. Many travel agencies specialize in planning Disney or Orlando vacations and can help you tailor a package that includes exactly what you're looking for. This can be a great option if you have specific preferences or if you're traveling with a large group.
In conclusion, there are several Orlando, Florida vacation packages that are recommended for families. Whether you choose a Disney World package, a Universal Orlando Resort package, an all-inclusive resort, a vacation home rental, or a customized package, you're sure to have a magical and memorable vacation with your loved ones.